The Head & The Hand Book Nook
Autumn is calling! That means it’s time to snuggle up with a good read.
Join us every Saturday in October for The Head & The Hand Book Nook, in collaboration with resident artist Blue Stoop (Studio 5). Enjoy physically-distanced, open-air browsing, and book specials featuring a wide range of local and national fiction and nonfiction for adults and children.
Plus, soak in beautiful views and enjoy light bites at the Garden restaurant (reservation required).
- The Pier’s capacity is capped at 250 individuals.
- At the discretion of the artists, visitors will be allowed into the studios. Studio capacity is 2 visitors.
- Visitors are required to wear masks unless they are eating or drinking.
- Food and beverage may only be consumed in the Garden and in the front of the Pier.
- All forms of payment are accepted at on-site vendors.
- Sanitizing stations are available throughout the Pier.
- Special signage is posted to help visitors practice physical distancing.
- Bathrooms are open to the public and sanitized hourly.