“Kiss the Ground” Outdoor Screening
Dinner, movie, and a beer, anyone?
We’re excited to host a special screening of Kiss the Ground on Tuesday, September 22 at 6:30 pm at the Garden Restaurant, featuring a special Athletic Brewing Company Beer Tasting (non-alcoholic).
Kiss the Ground is a full-length documentary narrated by Woody Harrelson that sheds light on an alternative approach to farming called “regenerative agriculture” that has the potential to balance our climate, replenish our vast water supplies, and feed the world.
Reservations are required. Reserve your table today!
Select a time during the screening to dine at the Garden by Philly River Stroll . For inquiries about your reservation, contact Philly River Stroll .
6:30 pm – Athletic Brewing Company Beer Tasting (non-alcoholic)
7:15 pm – Start of the screening
- The Pier’s capacity is capped at 250 individuals.
- At the discretion of the artists, visitors will be allowed into the studios. Studio capacity is 2 visitors.
- Visitors are required to wear masks unless they are eating or drinking.
- Food and beverage may only be consumed in the Garden and in the front of the Pier.
- All forms of payment are accepted at on-site vendors.
- Sanitizing stations are available throughout the Pier.
- Special signage is posted to help visitors practice physical distancing.
- Bathrooms are open to the public and sanitized hourly.