“Four on the Floor Vintage Car Photography Exhibit”
Calling all vintage car lovers and aficionados! Mask up and head to Cherry Street Pier for The Four on the Floor Vintage Car Photography Exhibition on display in The Gallery, September 22 through October 4.
Photo by Chris Godley
Easily physically-distance while exploring this special collaboration between 20/20 Photography Festival and Gravy Studio, who are bringing to the forefront the talents of 12 artists who share a mutual admiration for vintage cars through the lens of photography. This talented cohort divulges the relationship between automobiles, their owners, and the environments in which they are found in order to elicit a conversation about their place in American society today.
This exhibition also marks the start of the ‘Four on the Floor’ Moto Photo Club which will be a virtual photography group connecting artists who love photographing cars, motorcycles, people, and the automotive culture. It will serve as a way for car enthusiasts to share their work and build connections in a socially distant way until the opportunity for in-person meetups becomes viable once again.
The Gallery and Curators
- The Pier’s capacity is capped at 250 individuals.
- At the discretion of the artists, visitors will be allowed into the studios. Studio capacity is 2 visitors.
- Visitors are required to wear masks unless they are eating or drinking.
- Food and beverage may only be consumed in the Garden and in the front of the Pier.
- All forms of payment are accepted at on-site vendors.
- Sanitizing stations are available throughout the Pier.
- Special signage is posted to help visitors practice physical distancing.
- Bathrooms are open to the public and sanitized hourly.