Kids Halloween Party at Cherry Street Pier
Trick-or-treat, we know what’s neat! It’s time to celebrate Halloween dressed like a pirate, sheep, or something that creeps.
Join us on Saturday, October 31, for a fun, safe Kids Halloween Party at Cherry Street Pier (spooky masks welcome).
Families can participate in physically-distanced spider-web making and pumpkin painting led by resident artists Portside Art Center featuring pumpkins courtesy of Riverwards Produce. Plus, enjoy a scary scavenger hunt, monster mash dance party, and goody bags galore (one per child; nut-free).
On the upper-level, kids can wander through a scary hallway featuring a smoke machine and other scary surprises (this amenity is not for those experiencing hypersensitivity).
Afterward, gather the family to dine in the Garden Restaurant (reservations required) featuring spectacular views of the Delaware River.
Price: $10 per child; accompanying parents/guardians are free
- Activities are recommended for children 4 to 11 years old.
- Per local and state guidelines, all children over 2 years old must wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth.
To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, attendees can register for one-hour time slots.
12-1 PM – SOLD OUT
- The Pier’s capacity is capped at 250 individuals.
- At the discretion of the artists, visitors will be allowed into the studios. Studio capacity is 2 visitors.
- Visitors are required to wear masks unless they are eating or drinking.
- Food and beverage may only be consumed in the Garden and in the front of the Pier.
- All forms of payment are accepted at on-site vendors.
- Sanitizing stations are available throughout the Pier.
- Special signage is posted to help visitors practice physical distancing.
- Bathrooms are open to the public and sanitized hourly.