July 9, 2020 Blog
What To Know for Your Next Visit
Take a stroll along the Pier, enjoy a bite, the views, and relax.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority and our safety enhancements will help maintain a relaxing, clean, and fun environment for everyone.
- The Pier’s capacity will be capped at 250 individuals.
- At the discretion of the artists, visitors will be allowed into the studios. Studio capacity is 2 visitors.
- Visitors will be required to wear masks unless they are eating or drinking.
- Food and beverage may only be consumed in the Garden and in the front of the Pier.
- All forms of payment will be accepted at on-site vendors.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the Pier.
- Special signage will be posted to help visitors practice physical distancing.
- Bathrooms will be open to the public and sanitized hourly.