July 9, 2020 Blog
What To Know for Your Next Visit
At DRWC, our top priority is the safety of our staff and guests. Our resiliency, commitment to community, and health and wellness protocols will continue as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. As valued members of the Waterfront community, we hope that you are safe and sound during this uncertain time as we react and respond to the pandemic.
PLEASE NOTE: Per the City of Philadelphia and Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, all visitors to the Waterfront are required to wear masks and practice physical distancing (maintaining at least 6 feet of space between other people).
Here at DRWC, we are doing our part by taking the following steps:
- Conducting thorough, deep cleanings of all public spaces, administrative offices, and interior spaces daily
- At the discretion of the artists, visitors will be allowed into the studios. Studio capacity is 1 visitor
- Cleaning and disinfecting public restrooms frequently
- Visitors will be required to wear masks unless they are eating or drinking
- Guests must be seated when consuming food and beverage at the Pier
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the Pier
- Special signage will be posted to help visitors practice physical distancing
- Providing hand sanitizers at various locations throughout the Waterfront
- Ensuring all staff onsite wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- Monitoring capacity at all Waterfront parks
- Continuously evaluating best practices and recommendations from experts, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
We will continue to work closely with the City of Philadelphia and follow state and federal guidelines to ensure we are doing our part to help stem the spread of this virus so that we may all enjoy Winter along the Delaware River Waterfront. We are all #InThisTogether.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority and our safety enhancements will help maintain a relaxing, clean, and fun environment for everyone.