June 24, 2020 Blog
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Safety Protocols
The Delaware River Waterfront Corporation’s(DRWC) highest priority is the safety and well-being of our staff, partners, and visitors.
As valued members of the Waterfront community, we hope that you are safe and sound during this uncertain time as we all feel the impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
PLEASE NOTE: Per the City of Philadelphia, all visitors to the Waterfront are required to wear masks and practice physical distancing (maintaining at least 6 feet of space between other people).
Here at DRWC, we are doing our part by taking the following steps:
- Conducting thorough, deep cleanings of all public spaces, administrative offices, and interior spaces daily.
- Cleaning and disinfecting public restrooms every hour.
- Providing hand washing stations and hand sanitizers at various locations throughout the Waterfront.
- Ensuring all staff onsite wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Continuously evaluating best practices and recommendations from experts, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We will continue to work closely with the City of Philadelphia and follow state and federal guidelines to ensure we are doing our part to help stem the spread of this virus so that we may all enjoy Summer along the Delaware River Waterfront. We are all #InThisTogether.
Follow us on social media ( Facebook , Twitter , and Instagram ) for updates.