All inquiries for The Garden at Cherry Street Pier are overseen by Four Corners Management. Please contact email@example.com or submit an inquiry via the contact form for assistance.
Safely enjoy views, sips, and delicious local fare at The Garden at Cherry Street Pier.
Created to allow visitors to enjoy the beauty of the Pier while practicing physical distancing, guests can soak up the views while relaxing under the Pier’s historic steel trusses and among its garden beds.
With ample space for recreation and relaxation, The Garden will be your new go-to location for an impromptu staycation.
Review the April Menu
- Reservations are required for seating and contact tracing
- At each table, there will be QR codes for guests to scan to view the menu. Orders can be placed directly through the online ordering system and food will be brought out directly to your table.
- Guests are asked to kindly sit at a table-sized correctly for their party. Maximum capacity is 6 people per table.
- Tables are spaced 6ft apart for the comfort and safety of all guests.
- Guests must be 21+ (unless accompanied by a legal guardian).
About Four Corners Management
FCM Hospitality is a Philadelphia-based hospitality and entertainment company, managing bars, restaurants and seasonal pop-ups throughout the region. The company is owned by Avram Hornik, a leader with more than 20 years in the hospitality industry, who has created some of the area’s most popular permanent and temporary venues in the city. Previous venues Hornik developed include the Drinker’s Bars, Morgan’s Pier, Rosy’s Taco Bar, Winterfest and the 2013 PHS Pop-up Garden. Several new projects are in the works for 2020 and 2021 — stay tuned for more information!
Visit Vendor Website