Hours of Operation
Off-season. Hours vary.
All inquiries for the River Beer Garden and The Garden at Cherry Street Pier are overseen by Four Corners Management. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an inquiry via the contact form for assistance.
Safely enjoy views, sips, and delicious local fare at The Garden at Cherry Street Pier, a specialty pop-up experience by Philly River Stroll .
Created to allow visitors to enjoy the beauty of Pier while practicing physical distancing, guests can soak up the views while relaxing under the Pier’s historic steel trusses and among its garden beds.
With ample space for recreation and relaxation, The Garden will be your new go-to location for an impromptu staycation.
Lost Bread Co Pretzel
Sour Cream and Onion Dip
Jerk Chicken Salad Wrap
Ham and Cheddar Sandwich
Assorted Pickled Vegetables
Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Reservations are required for seating and contact tracing
- At each table, there will be QR codes for guests to scan to view the menu. Orders can be placed with a server that will bring food to the table.
- Only 4 guests from the same household are permitted at a table.
- Tables are spaced 6ft apart for the comfort and safety of all guests.
- Reservations are not required at this time.
- Guests must be 21+ (unless accompanied by a legal guardian).
About Four Corners Management
FCM Hospitality is a Philadelphia-based hospitality and entertainment company, managing bars, restaurants and seasonal pop-ups throughout the region. The company is owned by Avram Hornik, a leader with more than 20 years in the hospitality industry, who has created some of the area’s most popular permanent and temporary venues in the city. Previous venues Hornik developed include the Drinker’s Bars, Morgan’s Pier, Rosy’s Taco Bar, Winterfest and the 2013 PHS Pop-up Garden. Several new projects are in the works for 2020 and 2021 — stay tuned for more information!
Visit Vendor Website